Lecture 1: Investment Accounts to Utilize
- TFSA vs RRSP - Which one is right for you?
- More details about the RRSP
- List of registered accounts for Canadians
- List of registered accounts for Americans
- How do I get these accounts / where can I open them? Don't worry, we discuss this in the next lecture.
- Are there multiple non-registered accounts? Yes, there are! There are non-registered cash accounts and margin accounts.
- For Canadians, what account is best to invest in US companies? This is where US dollar accounts come into play. These account allow you to convert your Canadian dollars to US dollars, and use these US dollars to invest in US companies. Without a US dollar account, currency conversion fees can become quite expensive!